Support The Salvation Army of Middle Tennessee on Giving Tuesday!
Many individuals and companies make their major charitable gifts at the end of the year. Giving Tuesday was designed to help charities, families, businesses, and community groups around the world come together for one common purpose: to celebrate and encourage giving, in significant and meaningful ways.
SERVICE STATISTICS FOR THE PAST YEAR:
- 5, 831 local volunteers, offering 14,248 hours of volunteer service
- 31,740 nights of lodging (transitional housing to help the homeless become self-sufficient)
- 12,420 homeless outreach meals (includes food pantry meals as well as 200 hot meals per week through its mobile kitchen)
- 5, 831 helped with emergency services (rent and utilities)
- 2,385 hours of childcare per month (parents not able to work otherwise)
- 3517 families served through the Christmas Angel Tree program
- 39,612 Angel Tree gifts distributed