The Salvation Army is the single largest provider of social services of its kind within the United States. Our comprehensive social ministries and holistic approach to meeting the needs of others provide a myriad of preventative, support, and rehabilitative services. Holistic service is our goal as we work to meet the physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of families and individuals.
The range of programs that we offer encompasses the following:
- After-school programs and summer camp
- Transitional Housing for homeless families, single women and single men
- Weekly street feeding programs with our Soup Wagon on Friday nights
- Life Skills Learning, which includes ESL, and Workplace Essentials
- Disaster Response
- Emergency Services Assistance, which includes rent/mortgage and utility assistance and food boxes
- Intense case management for clients of Pathway of Hope, Transitional Housing, and Emergency Services
We regularly partner with churches, charities, and many other organizations to reach and assist as many people as possible. We believe that working together to help others creates hope for a better tomorrow. The Salvation Army labors 24-7 to continue fulfilling its promise of Doing the Most Good.
Doing Nashville Good.